Bank has decided to enter into Agreement with NABARD/TCS for Computerisation.. More..
1. 1999-2000 in consideration of excellent working results and its developmental.. More..
Details of Computerisation
Bank has entered into Agreement with TCS under Karnataka NABARD Project for Computerization under CBS vide decision of Board Meeting held on 02.01.2012. Accordingly Agreement signed between NABARD – TCS - DCCB on 07th February, 2012. In the 1st phase of CBS Project, the then 29 branches and CTO were computerized. As on date 100% of Bank branches totalling 46 are under CBS.
Core Banking Solutions
Bank in under Core Banking Solutions to offer more facilities to our customers. In this centralized system it allows our customers to conduct
their business irrespective of the bank’s branch & it also helpful to customers as well as bank to carry out the following activities.
- Accounts management.
- Managing deposits and withdrawals.
- Payments processing (cash, cheques, mandates, NEFT, RTGS etc).
- Loans disbursal and management.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) activities.
- Designing new banking products.
- Current Account Deposits
- Saving Account Deposits
- Term Deposits
Loans & Interest Rates
- Agriculture Loan
- Agriculture allied activities(MT)
- Non agriculture loans
- Other Loans
- Sugar Factories