The Bank was established on 28-07-1919 with initial Share Capital of Rs. 38000/- and Deposit of Rs. 25000/- as Central Financing Agency under the Indian... Co-operative Societies Act 1912. The Bank was bifurcated on 28-02-2003 into Vijaypur and Bagalkot DCC Banks. Present area of operation of the Bank is 5 Talukas with 660 villages in the Vijaypur District.
Bank has received during Rabi-2011 maximum of Rs. 41.79 crores. Crop Insurance in respect of 245704 farmers.